AI Portfolio Generated by ChatGPT: 5 gold mining stocks traded on U.S. exchanges
Here are five gold mining companies that are traded on U.S. stock exchanges:
- Barrick Gold Corporation (GOLD): A large, diversified gold mining company with operations in North America, South America, Africa, and Australia. It is listed on the NYSE.
- Newmont Corporation (NEM): One of the largest gold mining companies in the world, with operations in North America, South America, Australia, and Africa. It is listed on the NYSE.
- Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC): A Canadian-based gold mining company with operations in the Americas, Russia, and West Africa. It is listed on the NYSE.
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU): A South African-based gold mining company with operations in Africa, Australia, and South America. It is listed on the NYSE.
- Gold Fields Limited (GFI): A South African gold mining company with operations in Africa, Australia, and South America. It is listed on the NYSE.
It is important to note that the stock price of the companies can vary greatly depending on the market conditions and company performance. And also this list is not exhaustive and shouldn't be used as a recommendation to buy or sell the mentioned stocks.
Analysis from buyupside.comHere is a table of the AI Gold Mining Stocks.
|5 AI Gold Mining Stocks|
Name & Return
|Display Price Chart for each stock.|
|Display Dividend Chart for each stock.|
Portfolio ValuesTo inspect the performance of the AI Gold Mining Stocks portfolio, see the chart below. Portfolio values are computed using monthly closes for stocks from Alpha Vantage.All 5 stocks are included in the portfolio computations. The current value of the portfolio assumes that $2,000.00 was invested in each stock at its closing monthly price for the first date shown on the portfolio value chart below. All prices are adjusted for splits and dividends.
The current value of the $10,000 investment is $22,247. The percent return is 122.47%. The annualized return is 17.34%.
Portfolio Value Chart for Last 100 Daily Closes