AI Portfolio Generated by ChatGPT: Pick 10 Great Dividend Stocks
Here is the response from ChatGPT when I entered Pick 10 Great Dividend Stocks on January 7, 2023.
"It's generally a good idea to diversify your portfolio with a mix of stocks, bonds, and other assets, and to consider factors such as a company's financial health, growth potential, and your own investment goals and risk tolerance. That said, here are 10 dividend-paying stocks that may be worth considering:
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): A diversified healthcare company with a long history of dividend payments
- Procter & Gamble (PG): A consumer goods company with a strong dividend record
- Coca-Cola (KO): A leading beverage company with a reliable dividend
- PepsiCo (PEP): A diversified food and beverage company with a solid dividend
- IBM (IBM): A technology company with a steady dividend
- Intel (INTC): A leading semiconductor company with a strong dividend
- McDonald's (MCD): A well-known fast food company with a reliable dividend
- Visa (V): A financial services company with a growing dividend
- Walmart (WMT): A retail giant with a consistent dividend
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL): A consumer goods company with a strong dividend record
Remember, it's important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions."
Analysis from buyupside.comHere is a table of the Pick 10 Great Dividend Stocks.
|10 Pick 10 Great Dividend Stocks|
Name & Return
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ|
|Procter & Gamble||PG|
|Display Price Chart for each stock.|
|Display Dividend Chart for each stock.|
Portfolio ValuesTo inspect the performance of the Pick 10 Great Dividend Stocks portfolio, see the chart below. Portfolio values are computed using monthly closes for stocks from Alpha Vantage.All 10 stocks are included in the portfolio computations. The current value of the portfolio assumes that $1,000.00 was invested in each stock at its closing monthly price for the first date shown on the portfolio value chart below. All prices are adjusted for splits and dividends.
The current value of the $10,000 investment is $14,418. The percent return is 44.18%. The annualized return is 7.59%.
Portfolio Value Chart for Last 100 Daily Closes