Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore the many calculators and tools that will help you make informed investing decisions. Richard Howard
- Check out past performance of a stock with the Stock Return Calculator, a favorite of our visitors. See how your favorite stocks correlate with the S&P 500 or other stocks. See all calculators.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Achievers, Dividend Aristocrats, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions. See all dividend articles and calculators.
- Use dividend-paying stocks to boost income. See high-yield stocks with yields at or greater than eight percent. Use these annual dividend income calculators: Dividend Aristocrats, Great Dividend Stocks, U.S. Dividend Champions and selected Individual Stock.
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- See how fast dividends grow with the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Diversify your holdings; don't overload your portfolio with one or two stocks. See all Sample Portfolios for many diversified stock portfolios, many of which include dividend-paying stocks. Build a diversified portfolio with Dividend Aristocrats Portfolio Builder, Great Dividend Stocks Portfolio Builder and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use lost-cost exchange-traded funds to diversify your holdings. See Dividend Achievers Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and Dividend Exchange-Traded Funds (A-Z).
- Plan your retirement with the help of the Target Nest Egg Calculator and Own Dividend-Paying Stocks In Your Retirement Portfolio. See all retirement articles.
- See patterns of bull and bear markets with Robert Shiller's CAPE Measures Stock Market Valuation and Stock Market Follows Multiyear Price Cycles (January 1871 - Present). See Are U.S. Stocks Setting Up for a Triple Top?.
Popular Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Portfolio of Solar Energy Stocks - Updated Posted May 21, 2013
Portfolio Returns: Utilities Stocks Posted May 20, 2013
Annual Dividend Income Calculator for U.S. Dividend Champions Posted May 19, 2013
U.S. Dividend Champions Portfolio Builder Posted May 19, 2013
Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) Calculator Posted May 18, 2013
Dividend-Paying Stocks Portfolio Suitable For Dividend Reinvestment - Updated Posted May 18, 2013
Portfolio of Electric Utility Stocks - Updated Posted May 17, 2013
Portfolio of Three-Dimensional (3D) Printers Stocks - Updated Posted May 16, 2013
Portfolio of Oil and Gas Pipeline Stocks - Updated Posted May 15, 2013
Stock Valuation S&P 500 Two-Stage Growth Dividend Discount Model Calculator Posted May 12, 2013
Stock Valuation: H-Model Dividend Discount Model Calculator Posted May 12, 2013
Stock Valuation: Two-Stage Growth Dividend Discount Model Calculator Posted May 10, 2013
Stock Valuation: Stable Growth Dividend Discount Model Calculator Posted May 7, 2013
Zero Coupon Bond Value Calculator Posted May 7, 2013
The Top One Percent Get 140 Times More Dividends than Bottom 80 Percent Posted May 7, 2013
Charts of U.S. Corporate Dividends Paid Posted May 4, 2013
Cash Margin Calculator Posted May 4, 2013
Credit Card and Loan Payoff Calculator - See How Long it Takes to Pay Off Balance Posted May 3, 2013
Spectra Energy Partners, LP Raises Distribution, Yield Over Five Percent Posted May 1, 2013