non-U.S. Exchanges Stock Symbols
buyupside.com calculators support stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds symbols traded on U.S. and non-U.S. stock exchanges that are offered by Alpha Vantage.
For stocks, ETFs and mutual funds traded on U.S. and non-U.S. exchanges symbol naming conventions follow those used by Yahoo Finance.*
Here are examples of stock symbols for stocks traded on non-U.S. exchanges.
- Samsung Electronics is 005930.KS 005930.KOR traded on the KOPSI.
- Associated British Foods plc is ABF.L or ABF.LON traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- Taiwan Mobile Co. Ltd. is 3045.TW or 3045.TWN traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- TELUS Corporation is T.TO or T.TRT is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
* Three-letter exchange codes are supported by Alpha Vantage but they are not supported by Yahoo Finance.
See Search for Alpha Vantage Ticker Symbol to search the Alpha Vantage database for supported U.S. exchange and non-U.S exchange symbols.