Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors. Visualize gains and loses with the Stock Return Map.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks. with rising dividends. See Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Achievers, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use dividend-paying stocks. to boost income. See high-yield stocks, master limited partnerships (MLPs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Use the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator to compute the annualized growth rate for dividend-paying stocks.
- Examine returns for many popular exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
Trending Sample Portfolios
New and Revised Sample Portfolios and Calculators
- Portfolio of Tire Stocks
- Portfolio of Handbags and Accessories Stocks
- Portfolio of FAANG (FB, AMZN, AAPL, NFLX and GOOGL) Stocks
- Dogs of the Dow
- Puppies of the Dow
- Gold Return Calculator
Most buyupside.com calculators and sample portfolios uses prices and dividends for stocks traded on major U.S. stock exchanges from Quandl. OTC stocks (many with five-letter symbols), mutual funds, indexes and stocks traded on foreign exchanges are not supported. A few calculators use price and dividend data from Yahoo! Finance.
Site maintained by Richard Howard.