Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors. Visualize gains and loses with the Stock Return Map.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks. with rising dividends. See Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Achievers, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use dividend-paying stocks. to boost income. See high-yield stocks, master limited partnerships (MLPs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Use the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator to compute the annualized growth rate for dividend-paying stocks.
- Examine returns for many popular exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- See how savings and investing adds up with the Compound Interest Calculator - Getting Interest On Interest.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
Popular Sample Stock Portfolios
- Electric Utilities
- High-yield Blue Chip
- Cloud Computing
- Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS)
- Permian Basin Oil and Gas
- Dividend-Paying Gold Mining
- Dry Bulk Shipping
- Oil Tanker and LNG/LPG Carrier
New and Revised Stock Portfolios and Calculators
- The market risk that makes Nobel Laureate Robert Shiller ‘lie awake worrying' - From CNBC - Posted July 27, 2017 See S&P 500 Return Calculator - Robert Shiller Long-term Stock Data and Backtesting Stock Market Returns Using the CAPE Calculator.
- Portfolio of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chip Stocks - Posted July 26, 2017
- Portfolio of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Stocks - Posted July 25, 2017
- Stock Beta Calculator - Posted July 24, 2017
- When Prices Are Falling, TWO Numbers Matter Most - AAPL's 6% June slide - Article from Elliott Wave International - Posted July 23, 2017
- Monthly Dividend-Paying Stocks from Dividend.com - Posted July 21, 2017
- Portfolio of Consulting Stocks - Posted July 16, 2017
- Stock Correlation Calculator: Quick Input for 1, 5, 10, 20 and all-year(s) of prices - Posted July 13, 2017
- Stock Return Calculator: Quick Input for 1, 5, 10, 20 and all-year(s) of prices - Posted July 13, 2017
- Portfolio of Oil and Gas Pipeline Stocks - Posted July 8, 2017
- Portfolio of Bill Gates' Stocks - Posted July 7, 2017
- Portfolio of Popular Robinhood App Stocks - Posted July 7, 2017
- Portfolio of Ski Resorts Stocks - Posted July 4, 2017
Quandl Prices and Dividends
Most buyupside.com calculators and sample portfolios uses prices and dividends for stocks traded on major U.S. stock exchanges from Quandl. OTC stocks (many with five-letter symbols), mutual funds, indexes and stocks traded on foreign exchanges are not supported. A few calculators use price and dividend data from Yahoo! Finance.
Site maintained by Richard Howard.