Welcome to buyupside.com
|Mobile buyupside includes popular calculators, portfolios and articles for your cell phone and tablet. Go mobile|
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors. Visualize gains and loses with the Stock Return Map.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks. with rising dividends. See Dividend Achievers, Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use dividend-paying stocks. to boost income. See high-yield stocks, master limited partnerships (MLPs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- See how fast dividends grow with the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks..
- Examine returns for many popular exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- See price, return and dividend charts for your favorite stocks. and ETFs.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
- See returns for stocks.: Lithium, Cloud, Consumer Staples, Technology and Top Performing.
Trending Sample Portfolios
Recently most popular sample portfolios include: Marijuana (Cannabis), Fintech, Lithium, Electric Utilities, High-yield Blue Chip Cloud Computing Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS) and Oil Tanker and LNG/LPG Carrier
New and Updated Calculators, Portfolios and Articles:
Dividend Aristocrats - Returns and Charts: Proctor & Gamble - New Posted February 23, 2017
Inverse ETF Performance: ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury - New Posted February 23, 2017
Inverse ETF Performance: ProShares Short QQQ - New Posted February 23, 2017
Instant Portfolio Builder: High-Yield Stocks - New Posted February 23, 2017
Inverse ETF Performance: ProShares Short Dow30 - New Posted February 22, 2017
Dividend Aristocrats - Returns and Charts: 3M - New Posted February 21, 2017
Inverse ETF Performance: ProShares Short S&P500 - New Posted February 21, 2017
Instant Portfolio Builder: Energy Stocks - New Posted February 21, 2017
Dividend Stocks (A-Z) - Dividend Yields 3% - New Posted February 20, 2017
Instant Portfolio Builder: Biotech & Pharma Stocks - Updated Posted February 18, 2017
Instant Portfolio Builder: Dividend Stocks - Updated Posted February 17, 2017
High-Yield Stocks (A-Z) - Dividend Yields 4% - 5% - New Posted February 16, 2017
High-Yield Stocks (A-Z) - Dividend Yields 8% - 9% - New Posted February 15, 2017
High-Yield Stocks (A-Z) - Dividend Yields 10% Plus - New Posted February 14, 2017
Dividend Kings (A-Z) - 50 or More Consecutive Years of Dividend Increases - Updated to include 19 stocks. Posted February 13, 2017
High-Yield Stocks (A-Z) - Updated to include 36 stocks. Posted February 13, 2017
Portfolio of Profitable Chinese Stocks - New Posted February 12, 2017
Stock Volatility Calculator - Updated Posted February 10, 2017
Portfolio of Best Dividend Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) from Kiplinger - New Posted February 9, 2017
Portfolio of 10 Dividend Growth Stocks for 2017 from TheStreet - New Posted February 8, 2017
Dollar, Gold, Oil, Silver and S&P 500 Ratios Calculator - Updated to include prices from January 1986 - January 2017. Posted February 8, 2017
Oil Return Calculator - Updated to include prices from January 1986 - January 2017. Posted February 7, 2017
Barron's Features buyupside.com
"Another convenient source of free dividend tools is buyupside (buyupside.com). The grass-roots site is packed with calculators, tables, and charts—all created by Richard Howard, a former professional trader. His articles and sample dividend portfolios cover most every kind of dividend investing. But portfolios based on the Dividend Aristocrats and Nasdaq Dividend Achievers Select Index headline the site." See The Best Websites for Dividend-Stock Ideas from Barron's.
Taking a Break from Stocks and Investing
Site maintained by Richard Howard.